Enchanted Medium Roast - Organic - Brazil
COFFEE TASTING NOTES: Nutty - Malty - Raisin - Low Acidity - Smooth Finish
- 💯 GREAT TASTING COFFEE!
This delicious, organic coffee was roasted in small batches where we can keep the acidity of the coffee low to complement its soft body followed by its aromatic nutty after taste that fades away sweetly.
- 🙅🏼♂️ NO PESTICIDES! We use only 100% organic certified Arabica coffee whole beans, grown without chemicals or GMOs. In drinking our coffee you will only absorb beneficial antioxidants naturally found in coffee grown at high altitudes.
- ☮️ SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE! Our coffee is grown by socially and environmentally responsible farmers. They practice the Fair Trade rules upholding social and environmental conditions.
➜ TIP FOR BETTER BREWING: Grind fresh your whole bean coffee for fresher flavor and aroma. For coffee drinkers with a very sensitive stomach, we suggest cold-brewed coffee which has up to 60% less acidity.
- 👨👩👧👦 WOMAN-OWNED AND OPERATED! We trust we are bringing a sustainable, healthy, and tasty coffee to your table! If you are not satisfied with your coffee please contact us so we can make it right!
Our Brazilian coffee is roasted for low-acid coffee, full-body, and a big balanced flavor.
Origin: Mogiana, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Coôganica - Small Organic Family Coop
- Coffee variety: Red Catuai, Yellow Catuai
- Sweet natural dry process used
- Kosher Certified in the USA
- 100% Arabica Coffee
We ship Monday-Friday, except holidays. We usually take one business day from placing your order for your order to be shipped. Orders placed Friday after 12pm PST, may not be shipped until the next business day on Monday.
USPS claims that Priority Mail packages will arrive 2-3 postal days after they are shipped. Beantween Coffee does not guarantee the arrival time of a package. Once we release our coffee to USPS, it is beyond our control.
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions.